In order to meet the needs of different positions and populations, there are many factors to consider in the design of office space. It requires not only public spaces that encourage employee interaction, but also separate spaces that are quiet and easy to think rationally. A good office space should not only reflect the utilization and quality of corporate space, but also reflect corporate culture, and combine aesthetics and practicality.
Topo Comfort Mat by Ergodriven | The Not-Flat Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Mat with Calculated Terrain | Standing Desk Mat | Comfortable Standing Mat | Office Mat | Desk Accessories
- THE BEST STANDING DESK MAT: Topo is the first anti-fatigue mat designed specifically for standing desks. It boasts premium comfort mat material and patented next-generation terrain features. That’s why it’s been The Wirecutter’s top pick since 2016.
- SIT LESS AND STAND BETTER: Spend more time out of your chair and move more while you stand, with Topo’s meticulously designed ergonomic topography. Our infinite possible micro and macro movements provide a plethora of new and dynamic positions.
- IMPROVE YOUR MOVEMENT WITHOUT EVEN THINKING: Topo’s cushioned terrain drives subconscious movement, stretching, and massage – unlike distracting balance boards and treadmills.
- MAKE THE MOVE TO STANDING EASIER: You can reposition Topo with just one foot, unlike normal anti-fatigue mats designed for kitchens. Grab Topo’s unique indentation with your heel or toe to pull the mat out from under your desk. Then just push forward to slide it back.
- GET THE TRUE BENEFIT OF STANDING: Topo will leave you feeling energized and productive, because the more you move, the better you feel. You’ll buy in confidence thanks to Topo’s 7-year manufacturer’s warranty and 100% full-refund satisfaction guarantee.
How we got our start
Ergodriven was born miles from any office. Hiking, swimming holes, and cliff-jumping created a few blisters and an important realization. Nature isn’t flat. Feeling our joints articulate and stabilizing muscles activate as we traversed varied terrain really hammered home just how not flat nature is.
What makes our product unique
When we teamed up with specialists well-versed in biomechanics and dug into the research, it was clear that “flat” is just too little stimulation for healthy living. So we decided to start making things less flat with the one of the spaces we occupy the most – the ground right in front of our desks.
Why we love what we do
It feels so good to be working on products every single day that make people feel better. Every time we read an email from a customer, detailing how their lives have improved from working healthier, it really feels good. In our small way, we’re making the world better and we’re really proud of that.